Monday, November 16, 2009

City Beat Luncheon '07 and '08

The Chamber of Commerce holds an annual "City Beat Luncheon," and for the 2007 event I was the designer, producer, and builder. The theme was focused on rebuilding a more sustainable San Francisco. I took pieces of a SF scape from the John Murray Production inventory and covered it with oldschool blueprints of SF that I got from my Uncle, who is an architect in the Bay Area. I painted arrows and lines on top and also applied 3-D arrows and squares to make it more interesting and to fit their flyer.





For the 2008 City Beat Luncheon I did the design for the stage. I didn't build the 14 foot light up bridge, it was in the JMP inventory, but I definitely took advantage of using it for this event. The gobo behind it of a silhouetted San Francisco works as a nice compliment with it as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment